Job ID 29771
We are looking for a qualified pediatrician who can provide an accurate diagnosis based solely on the physical, mental, and social health of the child from birth to youth. It must educate parents to understand the health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs of their children.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. You must be able to collect, record and maintain the patient’s medical history and information.
2. Must be able to prescribe and implement treatments, therapies, medications, vaccines, etc.
Role: Pediatrician Doctor
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to get along with children.
2. Must have strong decision-making, diagnosing, and problem-solving skills.
3. Must have good organizational skills.
4. Must have strong leadership and teamwork skills.
5. When working with children and their families, one must be loving and empathetic by nature.
1. Must treat the child.
2. Your responsibility is to provide medical services for children and newborns.