We are looking for a pathologist who can analyze blood tests and help us diagnose and monitor a blood-borne disease. The referrer will be responsible for administering the laboratory tests. They will be able to help other health care providers make fair decisions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Must be able to lead and administer the required tests.
2. Clinical instructions or explanations must be provided to understand test results.
Role – Consultant Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.45 lakh To 4.50 lakh.
Pathology skills –
1. Thorough understanding of prescribing and biology.
2. The ability to think critically.
3. Excellent ability to organize exams and under pressure.
4. Ability to administer tests and obtain accurate results.
- Duties –
1. You must make many plans for the future in order to restore the full well-being of the patient.
2. Stay abreast of developments in pathology and clinical practice.