We are seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our dynamic, interdisciplinary dream team of healthcare professionals to offer the best quality treatment while making crucial choices and leading on clinical challenges within a person-centered care paradigm.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acute and chronic injuries and discomfort are treated.
- Patients are given medications to aid in their recovery process.
- Patient recovery is closely monitored, and treatment regimens are adjusted as necessary as patients recover.
- Preparing a strategy for post-surgery recovery
- They are responsible for overseeing, distributing work to nurses and other healthcare workers, and recommending patients to other specialists for additional treatment or rehabilitation.
- As a medical professional, attending medical conferences and seminars may help you improve your skills and stay current.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiableble
Role – Orthopedic Surgeon Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH