We are looking for a neurologist who is detail-oriented, meticulous, and organized to join our growing team. You will diagnose and treat patients with brain and central nervous system illnesses and diseases in this role. You’ll also treat neurological problems by doing tests, diagnosing patients, providing treatment plans and choices, and collaborating with patients’ physicians and surgeons.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Questions, exams, memory tests, and physical exercises can all be used to assess the patient.
- Diagnostic testing, imaging tests, EEGs, and biopsies should all be performed.
- Analyze the findings of the patient’s tests, blood work, and spinal fluid.
- Set patient objectives and talk about a therapy strategy.
- Establish the patient’s timeframes, tasks, and medical requirements.
- Develop pharmaceutical or therapy treatment strategies to assist the patient in achieving their goal.
- Prescribe medicine and keep track of the patient’s consumption.
- Recommend surgeons or other therapeutic options.
- On patient procedures, consult a neurosurgeon and other surgeons.
- After surgery, keep an eye on the patient’s progress.
- Keep track of the patient’s progress and records, including symptoms, medicines, and therapies.
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable