Experience 5 Years
We are looking for an analytical radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As a radiologist, we need the person who can use skills and various medical imaging techniques to procedure virtual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatments.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to instruct radiologist staff in desired projections.
2. Should be able to obtain patient histories from electronic records, patient interviews, dictated reports, and by communicating with referring clinicians prepare comprehensive, interpretive reports of findings.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Consultant Radiologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 5-10 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 Lakh – 5 Lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2.Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/ Part Time/Locum