Job ID 30475
Experience 2 Years
We’re looking for a gynecologist who can administer pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and the diagnosis and treatment of vaginal infections, among other sexual and reproductive health services. Endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain are all illnesses of the reproductive system that they must be able to diagnose and treat.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should be able to complete the required test with ease.
- You should be able to spot cancerous growths in the patient’s reproductive system.
- You must be comfortable discussing sensitive topics with patients and their families
- You must not make the patient feel uneasy and must keep the environment calm and secure.
- You should be able to make decisions quickly under pressure.
- You must be a great communicator.
- To maintain the dignity of the field, you should never reveal the patient’s private information to anyone.
- You should be able to explain the scenarios and discuss test results if the patient or their family requests it.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynaecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum