Job ID 33127
Urgently requirement for cardiology doctor. As a cardiologist, you will provide patients with comprehensive cardiovascular and circulatory services and treatment options. Extensive cardiac examinations, diagnoses and treatment recommendations are relevant to patients. Cardiologists need to make important decisions about their care for patients with severe medical conditions and be emotionally flexible. Collaborative skills are also important in many contexts.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examination and assessment of the patient’s health
- Patients should be given health advice
- Treat chronic cardiovascular disorders by prescribing the right medications
- Diagnose and assess heart-related problems in patients.
- Execute surgical treatments on individuals suffering from cardiac problems
- Measuring and tracking patient health improvement
- Student residents are to be supervised and educated
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum