We are looking for a cardiologist surgeon physician who can provide cardiac and circulatory services to the patient. Patients are dependent on a large variety of cardiovascular testing’s, treatment recommendations to make the surgeries. One must be able to take critical decisions about a patient’s care and should be emotionally built strong enough.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Firstly, conduct a consultation session with the patients to understand their symptoms and also about their health concerns.
- Provide proper support and advice to the patients receiving long-term medical care.
- Perform certain tests before and after the medical treatments to keep a track of the patient’s health conditions regularly.
- Use medical imaging equipment such as CT and MRI scanners, for heart and cardiovascular treatments.
- Train and support educational guidance to the junior staff whenever required
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum