Job ID 37073
We specifically need a general surgeon. Who should have complete knowledge of the entire surgical procedure from the start of surgery to postoperative management of patients. In addition, you must have knowledge of selective surgery, tonsillectomy or piles and much more.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You must first perform a test to ensure that the patient is healthy enough to undergo surgery.
- You must ensure the sterility of the operating room as well as all necessary equipment and instruments.
- You must create and update the patient’s recovery record.
- You must schedule follow-up appointments with patients and keep track of their health conditions.
- You should perform surgical procedures to avoid surgery or to correct an injury.
- During surgery, you must adhere to the established surgical techniques.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must remain calm and patient.
- You must emphasize the potential risks of the surgery.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum