Job ID 36819
We are offering job openings for various radiologists throughout India. Job seekers looking for the best radiologist jobs can visit Doctify India to find suitable employment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients should be positioned such that the best pictures may be taken.
- Work with lab professionals to ensure the quality of the images you provide.
- Talk to other doctors about test results.
- Discuss the results with the patient and, if appropriate, with family members.
- Problem-solve with the help of engineers and troubleshoot equipment failures
- Transform X-rays in a timely way to aid clinicians in their diagnosis procedure.
- For accurate scans, prepare the radiological equipment for usage.
- Prepare for imaging by reviewing medical records and interviewing patients to have a better understanding of their medical history.
- Patients should be instructed on how to appropriately prepare for imaging procedures prior to the operation.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: DMRD Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable