Job ID 40771
A diagnostic radiologist job requires a high level of education and training. These positions typically require three to seven years of postgraduate study and certification from the India Board of Medical Specialties. To be eligible for a radiology job, you need to have a bachelor’s degree and have successfully passed a national licensing exam. You must also be licensed to practice in the state where you intend to work. In addition, your salary will depend on your experience and where you’ll be working.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position patients and determines technical aspects for all diagnostic procedures.
- High personal standards for film quality and image quality.
- Follows department exam protocols.
- Modifies patient protocols in relation to patient cognitive and physical abilities.
- All exams are charged at the appropriate rate.
- All exams will be accurately labeled with the patient ID, date, technologist, and exam time.
- Protects patients while they are being transported or performed procedures.
- Assure compliance with all regulations, State and Federal, deemed agencies and federal.
- Can fully explain the universal precaution principle if he/she follows medical and surgical aseptic procedures.
- Ability to identify pain that interferes with an imaging procedure – refer appropriate physicians for assistance.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable