Job ID 28324
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should be able to perform the necessary test without any hesitation.
- You should be able to identify the cancerous growths within the reproductive system of the patient.
- You must be able to discuss sensitive information with patients and their families.
- You must not make the patient uncomfortable and provide a calm and secure environment.
- You should be able to make decisions quickly under crucial circumstances.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You should never disclose the private information of the patient to anyone and maintain the dignity of the field.
- You should be able to explain the scenarios and discuss test results with the patient or their family if requested.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.50 lakh to 4.5 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynaecologist Doctor Job
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 1 Years of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS