Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an analytical radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. You must be a successful regular radiologist as you must be able to use medical imaging technologies such as X-rays, CT scan, ultrasound and MRI is and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizing MRIs and CT scans, get pictures of the body and analyze them.
- Communicate with other physicians and discuss test findings with them
- Consider sharing the results with family members if necessary
- Execute operations such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter insertion, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
- To ensure image quality, work with the lab technicians.
- Other radiologists and other professionals can provide you with valuable advice
- Be sure to follow the process in case of resuscitation, blood loss, infection, or any other emergency.
- With patients, discuss different alternatives
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have ability to make quick decision.
3. Must have exceeded administrative skills.
4. Should have patience and perseverance.
5. Possess great knowledge of medicine.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. You must use devices such as computed tomography scanners and magnetic resonance imaging MRI machines.
2. Your duty is to inform patients about the medical imaging process.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum