Job ID 30476
We are seeking a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services such as pelvic exams, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and vaginal infection identification and treatment. They must detect and treat reproductive system disorders such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better solutions.
- You should be able to treat the infectious areas such as the cervix, ovaries, and fallopian tubes.
- You must keep and create a record of the patient’s condition.
- You must have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You should be able to make decisions quickly under crucial circumstances.
- You should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- You must ensure the safety of the patient’s privacy.
- You must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- You must show compassion and patience towards patients.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum