Experience 2 Years
We are hiring radiologists who can use medical imaging technology to diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries, should have topper from many tasks of diagnosing and treating illness, and would be able to suggest alternative diagnostic techniques.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to implement protocols in areas such as drugs, resuscitation, emergencies, power failures, and infection control.
2. Should be able to develop and monitor procedures to ensure adequate quality control of the image.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiology Doctor
1. 2-8 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating and understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum