Job ID 34152
A specialist in the field of cardiology is needed. As a cardiologist, you provide patients with comprehensive cardiovascular services and treatment options. Cardiologists need to be able to make important decisions about their care and emotionally resilient patients with serious health problems.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examination and assessment of the patient’s health
- Patients should be given health advice
- Treat chronic cardiovascular disorders by prescribing the right medications
- Diagnose and assess heart-related problems in patients.
- Execute surgical treatments on individuals suffering from cardiac problems
- Measuring and tracking patient health improvement
- Student residents are to be supervised and educated
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Consultant Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum