Job ID 28316
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
Those interested can send their resume at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must perform annual and regular examinations on patients.
- You should be able mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- You must have good eyes and hand coordination.
- You should monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- You must be able to perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as required to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- You should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preferences.
- You must maintain follow-ups to ensure a speedy recovery of the patient.
- You should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- You should be able to create a birth plan and perform ultrasounds, and weekly check-ups.
- You must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- You must be compassionate and understanding towards patients.
- You should provide care and treat women during prenatal, natal, and post-natal periods.
- You must be able to work for hours without any break as surgery can go for hours.
- You must be able to use all medical instruments needed for treatment.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 lakh to 5 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: MBBS/MS/MD Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 1 Year of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS