Job ID 40610
We are seeking a radiology doctor who is skilled in the collection and analysis of medical images for diagnosis and treatment. Diagnostic radiologists are needed to read MRI, ultrasound, and computed tomography (C.T.)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans to get images and then interpret them using Computer Tomography scans.
- Discuss test results with other doctors.
- If appropriate, discuss the results with your family members
- Perform procedures such as transhepatic liver drainage, catheter installation, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty.
- To ensure image quality, work with laboratory technicians
- Ask radiologists for advice.
- For bleeding, infection or other emergencies, follow the protocol
- Explain to patients how images are taken
- Talk with your patients about the different options
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable