Job ID 31494
Experience 1 Year
We’re seeking a general surgeon with a broad range of medical and surgical expertise, as well as strong decision-making abilities. General surgeons must be emotionally resilient, communicative, and physically capable of dealing with the rigors of surgery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You must first perform a test to ensure that the patient is healthy enough to undergo surgery.
- You must ensure the sterility of the operating room as well as all necessary equipment and instruments.
- You must create and update the patient’s recovery record.
- You must schedule follow-up appointments with patients and keep track of their health conditions.
- You should perform surgical procedures to avoid surgery or to correct an injury.
- During surgery, you must adhere to the established surgical techniques.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must remain calm and patient.
- You must emphasize the potential risks of the surgery.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum