Job ID 34625
Experience 1 Year
The project requires specialists in the field of medical imaging, such as radiologists. Patients are diagnosed and treated using clinical images created and analyzed by physicians. If doctors can solve a patient’s problem, they can apply for a radiologist job.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- MRIs and CT scans can provide analytical body images.
- You can let other medical professionals know about your results by contacting them.
- If necessary, inform the family member.
- Examples of procedures include percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and transhepatic biliary drainage.
- You can improve the quality of your image by working with laboratory technology.
- Consider consulting with other radiologists and specialists for assistance and guidance.
- In case of resuscitation, blood loss, or infection, specific protocols should be followed.
- Let your patients know about the different possibilities for them to make an educated decision.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum