Job ID 31443
Experience 1 Year
We are going to hire a radiologist, who are physician who are a specialist in taking and analyzing medical images to diagnose and treat illness. Radiologist that we are hiring must review diagnostic imaging, including ultrasounds, magnetic resonance imaging MRI, and computed tomography(CT)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizing MRIs and CT scans, get pictures of the body and analyze them.
- Communicate with other physicians and discuss test findings with them
- Consider sharing the results with family members if necessary
- Execute operations such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter insertion, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
- To ensure image quality, work with the lab technicians.
- Other radiologists and other professionals can provide you with valuable advice
- Be sure to follow the process in case of resuscitation, blood loss, infection, or any other emergency.
- With patients, discuss different alternatives
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum