Job ID 42389
We are looking for nursing staff to strengthen the health of patients. For better treatment of the patient, the nurse should give them the right information about the prevention of the disease and should also pay attention to the changes in the patient.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tell patients about their disease, pay attention to them, and act on them.
- Provide psychological support to foster a caring environment.
- Responsibilities include meeting all the needs of patients.
- Monitor the patient’s condition and inform the doctor about the patient’s problem.
- Specializes in handling patient medical emergencies
- All requirements and standards must be met in order to be taken care.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button