Job ID 30304
We are looking for a nephrologist. He/she should be able to Offer hemodialysis, dialysis, renal biopsies, post-surgical care of patients who have recently had a kidney transplant, and they also should be able to work alongside primary care physicians to determine the best method of care for kidney patients with comorbidities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should order and run tests as soon as possible for the patients to ensure better patient treatment.
- He/she should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible of their injuries and illness.
- He/ she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- He/she should guide them on any lifestyle changes or changes in their diet.
- He/she must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s condition.
- He/she should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- He/she should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, read results as accurately as possible.
- He/she has to follow as many follow up visits to deem necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- He/she should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- He/she must have compassionate behaviour towards patients and their families.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break.
- He/she must be patient and speak politely to the patient.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Nephrologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/DM/DNB in Nephrology