Job ID 20265
Experience 2 Years
We are hiring radiologists who can perform and interpret the outcomes of diagnostic imaging procedures and should be able to coordinate radiological services with other medical activities. Documents performances, interpretation, and outcomes of procedures performed.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to confirm with medical professionals regarding image-based diagnosis.
2. Should be able to work as a tele radiologist for facilities that do not have on-site radiologists.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: M.D. Radiologist Doctor
1. 2-10 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 6 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicate a strong history of ethical patient care and outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating and understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum