Job ID 28864
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a general surgeon with surgical knowledge, good communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure. You should be completely familiar with the entire surgical process, including laparoscopic hernia surgery, stapler piles surgery, and other procedures.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must be able to perform the necessary tests and ensure that surgery is only performed when absolutely necessary.
- You must oversee preoperative and postoperative care and procedures in order to ensure a successful surgery.
- You must be an excellent communicator as well as an expert in understanding the patient’s problems.
- You must schedule follow-up appointments with patients and keep track of their health conditions.
- To track the patient’s progress, you must keep a record from the beginning of his or her recovery.
- For the best results, you must use established surgical techniques and advanced technologies during surgery.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must make as many follow-ups as possible to ensure the patients’ quick and complete recovery.
- You must emphasize the potential risks of the surgery.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum