Job ID 31271
Experience 1 Year
Doctors with experience in general medicine are required to join our growing primary care team. The ideal applicants for this position are intuitive healthcare professionals with strong diagnostic abilities and genuine concern for patients. In order to assist patients to recover from diagnosed health conditions, they will recommend medicines, health regimens, and lifestyle modifications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To enhance the health of your patients, provide them with lifestyle and nutritional advice.
- It’s important to have accurate and complete medical records.
- At any given time, assign patients to specialists.
- Test findings, medical records, and exams are used to determine the patient’s status.
- If a medical condition has already been identified and recorded, prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and therapy regimens to address it
- Discuss probable adverse effects with the patient before administering medication/treatment, and check that any allergy information is current.
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – General Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum