Job ID 26111
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an MD medicine doctor. They should perform health assessments or perform surgery which may include complex surgical interventions, and cooperate with the team members.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The doctor should be able to discuss tests results with patients.
- He/she must be able to consult with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- The doctor must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients clearly.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- Your duty will be to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, run tests and read results as accurately as possible.
- You have to follow as many follow-up visits in order to deem necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- He/she must be able to work under stressful circumstances
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB Medicine
1. One Year of experience practicing primary doctor.
2. Fantastic counseling skills.
3. Great management and leadership skills.
4. Excellent Decision-Making Skills In Communication.
5. Superb organizational and time management skills.
6. Should have any tentacle ability and time management skills.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
3. Problem solving
5. Time Management