Job ID 41765
Consultant Cardiologist is a sought-after position in India. Candidates holding MD or DM Cardiology are eligible for this post. Experience of 0-5 years is required. The job description focuses on understanding the medical background of the patient, as well as the present condition of the patient’s heart. In addition, the job entails examining the patient and developing methods to prevent, diagnose, and treat cardiovascular diseases.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clinical cardiologists examine and diagnose heart diseases and heart-related problems.
- They may recommend invasive surgery or a focused treatment plan.
- They may also conduct various tests to determine the severity and type of the patient’s condition.
- Some cardiologists specialize in treating congenital heart disease, whether a patient has a heart defect or suffers from a condition symptom.
- A clinical cardiologist can help them understand the underlying problem and find a suitable treatment plan.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum