Job ID 36545
We are looking for a qualified pediatric doctor who can provide an accurate diagnosis based solely on the physical, mental and social health of children from birth to adolescents. Parents need to be educated to understand their child’s health, safety, nutrition and fitness needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. You must be able to collect, record and maintain the patient’s medical history and information.
2. Must be able to prescribe and implement treatments, therapies, medications, vaccines, etc.
Role: Pediatrician Doctor
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to get along with children.
2. Must have strong decision-making, diagnosing, and problem-solving skills.
3. Must have good organizational skills.
4. Must have strong leadership and teamwork skills.
5. When working with children and their families, one must be loving and empathetic by nature.
1. Must treat the child.
2. Your responsibility is to provide medical services for children and newborns.