Job ID 27208
Experience 1 Year
We’re searching for an experienced cardiologist to add to our team. To do this, you’ll need to work closely with our cardiologists. Investigate illnesses that impact the circulatory or cardiovascular system by diagnosing, testing, and treating them.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with heart surgery as needed
- Monitor the patient’s recovery after surgery.
- Create and maintain a patient’s medical record that includes symptoms, prescription information, and treatments.
- Provide the patient with the tools and procedures they need to heal and improve their lives.
- Be sure to inform patients, their families, and other important people about their status, treatment, and future goals.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 1 to 5 years of experience As a medical cardiologist
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 Lakh – 5 Lakh per month, work in shift duty.
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiology Consultants
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum