Job ID 28314
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services, including pelvic tests, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and detection and treatment of vaginal infections. They diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive system such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients must be examined on an annual and regular basis.
- You must be mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is required.
- You should keep track of your patients’ conditions and progress, and reevaluate treatments as needed.
- You must be able to perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to protect patients’ health and safely deliver babies.
- You should be able to create treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while taking into account and respecting patient preferences.
- You must keep up with follow-ups to ensure the patient’s quick recovery.
- Throughout the pregnancy, you should be able to monitor the patients.
- You should be able to make a birth plan, as well as perform ultrasounds and weekly check-ups.
- Patients and their families must be educated on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- You must be able to work for hours on end without taking a break, as surgery can take several hours.
- You must be able to operate all medical equipment required for treatment.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologists’ Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 2 Years of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS