Job ID 31505
Experience 1 Year
You will be required to undertake invasive medical operations in a hospital environment as a General Surgeon. These processes may be planned or emergency-related. You will make the best judgments with minimal advance notice by employing precision hand motions with little break and lengthy durations of standing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You should be able to examine the patients, diagnose and recommend the best course of action.
- You must review the past medical report and then plan the procedure for the treatment.
- You must tell the patient if they need to take any medication or stop taking any.
- You should explain the recovery process completely and recovery expected time from surgery.
- You must have the ability to lead the surgical team effectively.
- You must have the physical stamina to cope up with the demand of surgery.
- You should have knowledge of at least the basic nine surgical areas.
- You must be emotionally resilient.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role- Consultant General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum