Job ID 38788
A gynaecologist specializes in female reproductive health. Diagnosis and treating issues related to the female reproductive tract. This includes the uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries, and breasts. One should also monitor pregnant ladies and also give consultations to them throughout their pregnancy period on regular basis.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be quite sensitive and good with their listening skills
- Explain test results, treatment options, diagnoses to the patients.
- Need to prepare reports after diagnosing the patient.
- Carry out tests for uterus infections and other gynaecological diseases.
TYPE OF JOB
- You will be required to perform surgeries of uterus transplant
- You would be monitoring pregnant ladies
- You would be carrying out tests for uterus infections
- You are required to advice adolescents about their mensuration
- You should be able to conduct surgeries of reproductive tract.
Perks and benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent Job/Locum