Job ID 40869
We are looking urgent MD/DNB anesthesia doctor for a reputed hospital. The doctor should be ready for any critical problem because Anesthesia job is challenging, physically and emotionally demanding, but extremely rewarding. It provides pain relief to patients of all ages and is immensely satisfying.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
- As an anesthesiologist, you will be responsible for providing anesthesia care to patients, including off-site anesthesia care clinics.
- You will be required to comply with all relevant standards and documentation required by the Joint Commission.
- You will also be required to participate in the planning and implementing departmental programs and standards.
- In addition to this, you will need to work on shift rotations and be on-call for the operating rooms and ICU.
- You may also be responsible for providing on-call coverage to doctors in training, including night/weekend coverage and childcare reimbursement.
Role: Anesthesia Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary up Negotiable