Job ID 26721
Our team of medical professionals is in search of a cardiologist with extensive expertise. While working with patients, you will be responsible for providing a wide range of heart and circulation services and treatments. Patients with heart and/or cardiovascular illnesses rely on you to perform a range of tests, make diagnoses, and provide treatment options. As well as the capacity to make critical judgments regarding their patients’ treatment, heart physicians must also have the emotional resilience to deal with tough medical situations. It’s also important to be able to work with others in a variety of settings.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with individuals to better understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- When necessary, testing, treatment, and/or surgery are performed.
- Patient visits, including remarks and tests or treatments, prescribed, and the results of such testing, are documented.
- By analyzing test results, you can determine how well your heart or cardiovascular system is performing.
- A CT or MRI scanner is used to detect and treat heart or circulatory issues.
- Heart and/or cardiovascular disease is treated with medications.
- Assisting and guiding patients in long-term care
- Train and educate subordinates as needed.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.50 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Senior Resident Cardiology Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum