Job ID 33404
We are looking for an experienced invasive & non invasive cardiologist doctor to expand our team. Your main responsibility is to improve the cardiovascular health of our patients, for which you must work closely with our cardiologists.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ask inquiries, examine the patient and assess symptoms and do medical tests.
- Execute exercise tests, diagnostic imaging tests, and cardiac catheterizations; and may conduct or suggest treatments such as echocardiograms.
- Provide patients with pharmaceutical or therapy treatment regimens that will help them accomplish their goals.
- Recommend medicines to patients and track their consumption
- Surgery or other treatments might be recommended.
- Patient procedures should be discussed with surgeons
- Assist with heart surgery if necessary.
- Monitor the patient’s recovery after surgery.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum