Job ID 27860
We are looking for a nephrologist. He/she should be able to manage the number of common drugs used to treat other diseases that can aggravate kidney disease, including over-the-counter painkillers. They must review all of a patient’s medications to minimize unnecessary risks and identify potentially harmful interactions between otherwise beneficial drugs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- They should order and run tests as soon as possible for the patients to ensure better patient treatment.
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They should guide them on any lifestyle changes or changes in their diet.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to talk to the patients.
- They must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s condition.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, read results as accurately as possible.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- They must have compassionate behaviour towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must be patient and speak politely to the patient.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Nephrologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/DM/DNB in Nephrology