Job ID 26164
Experience 3 Years
We are looking for a specialist gynecologist who has medical knowledge of dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. He/she should be able to diagnose and treat conditions that affect the patient’s health, such as certain types of cancer and conditions like menopause, and Work with expecting mothers and explain the childbirth process and potential risks and uncertainties.
Roles and Responsibilities
- He/she must perform annual and regular examinations on patients.
- He/she should be able mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- He/she must have good eyes and hand coordination.
- He/she should be able to discuss the issues with the patient and prescribe the best treatment.
- He/she should monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- He/she must be able to perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as required to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- He/she should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preferences.
- He/she must maintain follow-ups to ensure a speedy recovery of the patient.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she should be able to create a birth plan and perform ultrasounds, and weekly check-ups.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she should provide care and treat women during prenatal, natal, and post-natal periods.
- He/she must be able to use all medical instruments needed for treatment.
- He/she must have great decision-making skills.
Perks and Benefits
Salary up to 2 lakh to 4 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical, Gynecology Department.
Role: Gynecologist Consultation
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: 3 Year experience in the Gynecologist/OBS