Job ID 26710
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an MBBS doctor. They must be able to identify the cause of the problem based on symptoms. They also see patients who are not ill or injured but still seek to maintain their current level of health, discuss the patient’s health concerns, and instruct them on proper diet and exercise habits.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to talk to the patients and understand their problems.
- They must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, run tests and read results as accurately as possible.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- They must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must be patient and politely speak to the patient.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 50k to 4 lakh.
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery