Job ID 31748
Experience 2 Years
We are searching for a medical doctor with a doctorate in medicine. He or she should be able to evaluate patients with diseases or injuries, order diagnostic tests, and interpret the findings of these tests to identify what sickness a patient has or how severe a specific injury, such as a bone fracture or concussion.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
- He or she should be able to order tests and discuss results with patients.
- He or she must be able to consult with patients in order to fully comprehend their symptoms and health problems.
- He or she must be able to instruct others on pain management strategies.
- He or she must determine whether treatments and/or medications are required and then prescribe them to the patient.
- He or she must recommend any necessary lifestyle adjustments. He or she should be able to make rapid judgments in critical situations.
- He or she should be able to communicate properly with the patients. He or she must plan and document the patient’s daily development.
- He or she must be mentally and physically strong enough to work long hours.
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
1. Astounding relational abilities and the capacity to identify with patients.
2. Ought to have solid abilities in analytical, logical, and critical thinking.
3. Counsel patients on medical issues and endorse medications.
4. Have strong capabilities in organizational tasks.
5. Ought to be mindful and sympathetic in nature, when working with patients.
1. You need to treat patients of any age.
2. Your obligation is to give medical care.