Job ID 25129
Experience 1 Year
A General Medicine practitioner is required to diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries that are common in the general population. In addition, if necessary, he or she may refer patients to professionals for additional diagnosis or treatment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Give patients and people of the community advice on diet, exercise, hygiene, and illness prevention. Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners as needed.
- Mothers are given prenatal and postnatal care as well as the delivery of their babies.
- Collaboration between nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, pharmacists, psychologists, and other health care experts is required to coordinate therapy.
- In charge of patient care workers.
- Remove, repair, or improve the functioning of patients’ ill or damaged bodily components and systems.
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – General Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum