Job ID 30477
We’re looking for a gynecologist who can provide sexual and reproductive health services including pelvic exams, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and the detection and treatment of vaginal infections, who can diagnose and treat reproductive system diseases such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cancer, and cysts. and abdominal pain.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she must perform annual and regular checkups on patients to diagnose the patient’s conditions.
- He/she must keep the record of the patient’s condition up to date.
- He/she must be able to determine whether a C-section is necessary to protect the baby and the mother.
- He/she must have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- He/she must sustain follow-ups to ensure prompt recovery of the patient.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she must maintain the confidentiality of the patient.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she must be compassionate and understanding towards patients.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum