Job ID 34626
We are hiring radiologists who can use medical imaging technology to diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries, must perform many disease diagnosis and treatment tasks, and are able to suggest alternative diagnostic techniques.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be proficient in general radiology techniques including x-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
2. Should be able to manage all techniques efficiently.
3. Should have patient management skills.
4. Should have interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Should have superb problem-solving skills.
Industry: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Male Radiologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable ·
Employment Type: Full Time/Part Time/Locum