Job ID 28812
We’re looking for an expert Pediatrics, who will deliver an accurate diagnosis based on a child’s physical, mental, and social health from infancy through adolescence. Parents should be counseled on their children’s health, safety, nutrition, and exercise requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Be prepared to gather, document, and maintain medical records and information of others.
2. You must be able to prescribe and deliver treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other medications.
Role: Consultant Pediatrician Doctor
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. You must have great communication and interpersonal skills in order to create connections with youngsters.
2. You must be skilled in management, diagnosis, and analysis.
3. Excellent organizing skills are required.
4. Strong leadership and teamwork skills are required.
5. You must treat the patient and their family with compassion and care.
1. You will be responsible for the care of infants and children.
2. Your duty will be to assist newborns and individuals with medical needs.