Job ID 28827
Experience 2 Years
From infancy to adolescence, we’re seeking pediatrics who can provide an accurate diagnosis based on a child’s physical, mental, and social health. Parents should receive advice on their children’s health, safety, nutrition, and physical activity needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Be ready for the collection of documents, and manage other people’s medical records and information.
2. You’ll need to be able to prescribe and administer treatments, therapies, medications, vaccines, etc.
Role: Pediatric Resident Medical Officer
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2.5 lakh to 5 lakh.
1. In order to interact with children, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. You must have management, diagnosis, and analysis skills.
3. Exceptional organizational abilities are essential.
4. You’ll need to be a good leader and work well with others.
5. You must show sympathy and care to the sufferer and their family.
1. You will be in charge of caring for newborns and children.
2. Your job will be to help newborns and those with medical problems.