Job ID 30263
We are looking for an orthopedic doctor. He/she will be responsible for the supervision of the completed surgical procedure, refer patients to other medical specialists like physiologists to help in the patients’ treatment procedure, and provide additional medical care for better and fast recovery.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/ she ensures that the patient is fit enough to undergo any kind of test or surgery.
- He/she creates the care plan for the patient and ensures that the patient follows it strictly.
- He/she makes sure that patients understand what is happening within their bodies.
- He/she should be able to provide safe pre-operative and post-operative care.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques to patients.
- He/she can monitor the patient’s condition and make a record.
- He/she must keep a check upon their blood pressure, heart activity, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, breathing, and body temperature during the surgery.
- He/she should be able to communicate with the patient.
- He/she should be able to work with a range of other health professionals, such as surgeons, operating department practitioners, theatre nurses, and to ensure patient wellbeing.
- He/she must show empathy towards patients and their families and must have patience.
- He/she must respect and maintain the confidentiality of the patient’s personal information.
- He/she must undertake patients’ histories, using specialized equipment to determine the extent of a fraction or injury, and determining the best mode of treatment.
- He/she should be able to perform blood tests to check for degenerative bone conditions.
- He/she must know how to strengthen an area of the body through exercises, ultrasounds, and strength training.
- He/she should surgically repair bones, nerves, ligaments, tendons, and joints to promote healing.
- He/she should be able to deal with Acute and chronic injuries and pain.
- He/she should be able to arrange rehabilitation plans after surgeries.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiableble
Role – Orthopedic Surgeon Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH