Job ID 25518
Experience 2 Years
Searching for an excellent orthopedist. Every surgical and non-surgical strategy should be used to treat musculoskeletal issues, sports injuries, joint pain, and back problems. Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Accumulation and analysis of patient data and records are essential.
2. Prescription and administration of treatments, as well as surgical and medication administration, are important aspects of health care.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.50 lakh to 4.5 lakhs.
Role – Orthopedic Surgeon Job
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
1. In terms of prognosis and application, diagnostic tests must be highly accurate.
2. The ability to make rational decisions and solve problems is also a requirement.
3. Organizational skills required for work efficiency.
4. Applicants must possess solid leadership and teamwork skills.
5. The ability to empathize with patients or family members is crucial.
1. It is important to treat patients of all ages who have a musculoskeletal.
2. To the extent possible, the patient should have access to clinical services.