Job ID 26729
Experience 1 Year
We’re looking for a pathologist who can look at blood samples and help us monitor and track a blood-borne infection. He or she will be in charge of conducting lab tests. He or she should be able to assist other healthcare providers in making accurate diagnoses.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Must be competent to conduct and supervise required testing.
2. Be able to provide a clinical interpretation of counsel based on the test results.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.75 lakh To 5 lakh.
1. Understanding of medicine and Biology.
2. The ability to think analytically.
3. The ability to absorb criticism and operate well under pressure
4. Ability to administer tests and acquire accurate results.
1. You must schedule as many follow-up appointments as to return the patient to full health.
2. Staying up to date with developments in the fields of pathology and medical practice.