Job ID 27195
A cardiologist is needed/required to diagnose, evaluate, and treat circulatory and cardiovascular diseases, they must be able to communicate well with others. He or she is tasked with diagnosing and treating various cardiac and vascular illnesses including heart failure, hypertension, arrhythmias, and other conditions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Your patients’ medical history and symptoms can be discovered through engaging with them.
- To establish the cause and type of disease, diagnostic tests must be performed.
- All tests that have been performed and evaluated should be communicated to the patient.
- Many treatment options should be explained to the patient.
- Performing non-invasive therapies, administering medications, and undergoing surgical procedures
- In order to perform tests and surgeries, medical experts must work together.
- Make recommendations for postoperative treatment and educate them on healthy living.
- When working with your patients, you should constantly keep in mind their medical history.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Interventional Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum