Job ID 31614
Experience 1 Year
For our medical dream team, we’re seeking an expert Neurologist to assist us take our healthcare practice to a new level of excellence, Personnel in this job must have a thorough grasp of the neurological system and the body’s functioning. As a result, neurologists must have excellent communication skills if they are going to diagnose and treat their patients successfully.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Based on the patient’s medical and physical histories as well as neurological tests
- To assist in the diagnosis of neurological disorders and the patient’s medical history.
- It is possible to order neurological tests using neuroimaging data.
- Medicine and therapy suggestions.
- After therapy, patients’ behavior and cognition should be regularly evaluated.
- Supportive therapy should be mandated for patients.
- Assist you in completing the neurological study with the help of the researcher.
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable